If you mailed in a 2021-2022 Resident Beach and/or Transfer Station Sticker application to the Town please note they are in the process of being fulfilled. There may be a delay in receiving them as the new system is implemented. If you have a current (2020-2021) sticker they have been extended until July 31, 2021.
Non-Resident Beach Passes (daily, weekly, and seasonal) will be available online in the latter part of June.
Beach & Transfer Station Stickers
The Town has teamed up with City Hall Systems to provide an online option to order and pay for Beach and Transfer Station stickers for 2021 through 2022. Similar to our online tax bill payments with City Hall Systems, users can securely pay one time or create an account which will make ordering stickers in subsequent years easier and more convenient.
Residents are encouraged to use the online system due to COVID-19 restrictions on in-person town office access. A mail-in option will still be available, forms are located below.
Hours of Operation
Beginning Monday, June 14, 2021 the Sticker Office will be open Monday to Friday from 9 am to 2 pm. Only cash or checks will be accepted for in-person sticker transactions, credit cards will need to processed through the online system. Thank you. Please note the Sticker Office is closed Saturday (unless noted), Sunday, and all holidays.
- 2021 Beach & Transfer Sticker Application (PDF)
- 2021 Commercial Shellfish Application (PDF)
- 2021 Family Shellfish Permit Application (PDF)
- 2021 North Beach Over Sand Vehicle (OSV) Stickers for Chatham Resident and Property Owners (PDF)
- 2021 Town of Chatham Beach Information (PDF)
- Residency Affidavit for Commercial Shellfish Permits (PDF)
- Town Landing/Ramp Use & Parking Information (PDF)