- Sticker Office
Beginning Monday, May 1, 2023, the Sticker Office will be open Monday to Friday
from 10 am to 1 pm.
2023 -2024 Beach/Transfer Station/Combination/Recycling stickers will be available via the online portal beginning Monday, April 3, 2023.
(***Note: 2023-2024 stickers will not be mailed until mid-May 2023***)
If you need a NEW 2022-2023 sticker, please visit/contact the Sticker Office.
If you need a REPLACEMENT 2022-2023 sticker, please visit/contact the Sticker Office.
A reminder that 2022-2023 stickers are valid until June 30, 2023.
Beach, Transfer Station, & Recycling Stickers
The Town has teamed up with City Hall Systems to provide an online portal to order and pay for Beach, Transfer Station, Combination & Recycling stickers. Similar to our online tax bill payments with City Hall Systems, users can securely pay one time or create an account which will make ordering stickers in subsequent years easier and more convenient.
Order and pay for Beach and Transfer Stations Stickers
Residents are encouraged to use the online system. A mail-in option will still be available, forms are located below.
Hours of Operation
Only cash or checks will be accepted for in-person sticker transactions, credit cards will need to processed through the online system. Thank you. Please note the Sticker Office is closed Saturday (unless noted), Sunday, and all holidays.
Forms, Applications & Helpful Information
- 2023-2024 Beach-Transfer-Combination-Recycling 03-29-23
- 2023-24 Family Shellfish Permit Application
- COMMERCIAL Shellfish Permit APPLICATION 2023
- Commercial Shellfish Permit AFFIDAVIT 2023
- 2023 Beach Information
- 2023 North Beach Over Sand Vehicle (OSV) Stickers for Chatham Resident and Property Owners (PDF)
- Town Landing/Ramp Use & Parking Information (PDF)
- Resident & Property Owners Over Sand Vehicle Stickers (PDF)