View the Drone Use Fact Sheet (PDF)
Federal Aviation Administration
The FAA's Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) page includes revised rules published in the Federal Register on January 16, 2021, and related UAS documents as follows:
- Operations Over People and at Night Information
- Operations Over People and at Night Rule
- Remote ID Information
- Remote ID Rule
Additionally, the relevant information is broken out by specific drone flyer categories:
- Certificated Remote Pilots including Commercial Operators
- Educational Users
- Public Safety & Government Users
- Recreational Flyers and Modeler Community-Based Organizations
Areas directly north and south of Chatham airport frequently have aircraft flying at 400 feet or below so it is good policy and common sense for all operators to call the airport before any operations, regardless of authorizations and waivers.
Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association
Another source for Drone Pilot resources is the Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association (AOPA) website.