Virtual Programming, Available On-Demand, Click Below:
- NEW: Cape Wildlife Center (11/3/21)
- Better Business Bureau - Scams & Fraud Program (10/25/21)
- Brain & Nutrition with VNA Dietician Amy Rose Sager
- Cape Cod Maritime Museum Behind the Exhibits videos (Mayflower/Pilgrims; Photography; US Life Saving Service: Scrimshaw)
- Becalmed and Homesick: The Heart of Scrimshaw (06/24/2021)
- WHOI Virtual Tour with Paul Daigle (06/3/2021)
- Master Gardener: Lifelong Gardening, with Cherie Bryan (05/17/2021)
- RMV Real ID Information Session (05/11/2021)
- Mediterranean Cooking with Chef Heather Bailey (04/15/2021)
- Online Safety: Office Consumer Affairs & BBB (01/26/2021)
- Master Gardener: Designing Your Landscape for Continuous Color (01/11/2021)
- Cape Cod Museum of Art, On Demand Video Page
Musical Entertainment, Available On-Demand, Click Below:
- NEW: Cape Symphony YouTube Channel
- A Unique Celebration of Cape Cod’s Natural Beauty: “Soaring Over the Sound”
- Roger Tincknell: “The Beatles and Beyond”
- “A Celebration of Song” with John Root (03/16/2021)
- The Sound Dunes Swing Combo Concert for Nauset Newcomers
- New England Digital Accordion Orchestra with Charlie Gruszka So
Courtesy of Alzheimer's Family Support Center (AFSC) of Cape Cod, Programs Available On-Demand, Click Below:
- Art Class from the Museum of Modern Art – FREE!
- Be a “Harvard Man or Woman” – Try a Class for FREE!
- Learn a New Language – FREE!
- Listen to Einstein’s Great Lectures – FREE!
Virtual Travel, Available On-Demand, Click Below:
- 31 US National Parks Virtual Tours, via Google Earth
- Grand Canyon Podcast, Behind the Scenery with NPS Rangers
- Harper's Bazaar Top 7 Virtual Tours (Vatican, Machu Picchu, Louvre, Acropolis, Royal Academy, Musee d'Orsay, Versailles
Free E-Books and Audio Books, Available On-Demand, Click Below:
Free Streaming Movies/ Movie Services, Available On-Demand, Click Below:
The Chatham Council on Aging (COA) promotes programs and opportunities for patrons of the Chatham Senior Center to receive legal, financial, medical, recreational and other services or activities by volunteers or nominal cost practitioners. Seniors participating in these services or activities do so with the understanding that the COA, the Town of Chatham and/or its employees do not assume any legal or other responsibility for any advice or services rendered by such volunteers or nominal cost practitioners.