Next Select Board Meeting - April 12, 2022 @ 5:30 p.m.
All are welcome to attend and participate in our open and public meetings. The agenda for each meeting is posted 48 business hours prior to the scheduled meeting time and can be accessed through the Select Board’s webpage.
Attend in-person at the Town Office Annex, Large Meeting Room. Join the meeting on-line or participate by phone by dialing 1-508-945-4410 and entering Conference ID 134 208 476#.
March 29, 2022
April 5, 2022
II. Public Announcements and Agenda Item Requests
III. New Business
A. Public Hearings
I. Consider Application to Transfer Annual All Alcohol Restaurant License from JTAMM, Corp d/b/a The Talkative Pig, Jeffrey Mitchell, Manager to Dock Drop, LLC d/b/a Drifter’s, Erik Plambeck, Manager, 2642 Main Street, South Chatham
B. Public Comments on Business Agenda
C. Business Agenda (Board Discussion Items)
I. Consider Request from Independence Day Parade Committee to Reduce Committee Size
II. Consider Application for Special One Day Alcohol Permits:
1. Seldin Family, Chatham Community Center, April 23, 2022, 2-4 p.m.
2. Cape Cod Commercial Fishermen’s Alliance, 1566 Main Street; April 27, 2022 (Jenn Allard)
III. Use of Town Property; July 2 Fireworks; Veterans Field (Steve West)
IV. Consider Request to Monomoy Regional School District Committee for Use of Stepping Stones Parcel/Area under MRSD Lease with the Town for Affordable/Attainable Housing
V. Water Conservation; Reaffirming Conservation/Outdoor Watering Ban for 2022
VI. Release of Executive Session Minutes
1. Property Acquisition – 365 Main Street
2. Property Acquisition – 45 Bridge Street
3. Property Acquisition – Gander Lane/Gosling Way
4. Litigation – Beatty, et all v. Town of Chatham (Re-consideration of the 1997 Taking of Stage Harbor Road, Battlefield Road, Cedar Street, Champlain Road, Port Fortune Lane, Sears Road, and Stage Neck Road /ATM vote of 2019)