When can I get the Covid Vaccine?
FOR UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION ON THE NOVEL CORONAVIRUS:
MA Department of Public Health - CLICK HERE
MA Department of Public Health fact Sheet - CLICK HERE
Federal Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) - CLICK HERE
The Chatham Health Division and Board of Health enforce Massachusetts General Laws, State Environmental and Sanitary Codes, and Town of Chatham Bylaws and Regulations. The Health Division has the primary responsibility of protecting and improving the public health and well-being of the Chatham community. The enforcement and inspection activities ensure a safe and healthy environment in which to live and work.
The Health Division and Board of Health accomplishes this through the following key activities:
- Researching, planning, evaluating, and developing programs, policies and procedures
- Permitting and inspection of septic systems
- Licensing and inspection of restaurants, inns, motels, pools, beaches, recreational camps
- Education and consultation
- Sponsoring Public Health Clinics such as vaccines and blood pressure
- Environmental compliance Investigation and enforcement
- Communicable disease reporting and follow up
- Public health emergency planning
- Food safety investigation and enforcement
- Housing code inspection and enforcement
- Tobacco Control
- Animal control and inspections
- Building, Zoning, and Planning Board application review and comment
Concerned about Lead in Drinking Water? Click here.
Bitten by a tick? Call local health department (508) 945-5165 for more info or go to:
- Click here for tick testing information.
- Click here for additional information about tick-borne diseases.
SUBMITTING ELECTRONIC CORRESPONDENCE
Please submit correspondence to the Staff Liaison. Please note that all such electronic correspondence is considered a public record. Correspondence containing requests for public records will be responded to by the Staff Liaison in compliance MGL Ch. 66, §10 within 10 days of receipt. All other correspondence and materials submitted will be forwarded by the Staff Liaison to the Board/Committee Chair, with a copy to Members/Commissioners and person sending request/comment, for potential scheduling of discussion on an upcoming public meeting agenda.
|Judith Giorgio, R.S.||Staff Liaison||(508) 945-5165|
|Judith Giorgio||Health Agent||508-945-51213|
|John Beckley||Chairman (2022)|
|Edward Sheehan||Vice Chairman (2023)|
|Ronald Broman||Member (2021)|
|Noble Hansen, MD||Member (2023)|
|Allen Ward, M.D., Alternate Member||Alternate Member (2020)|
|Jeffrey S. Dykens||BOS Liaison|